The daily ramblings of a paralympic cyclist

Friday, August 7, 2009

The balancing act

The past 5 days I have been completely off the bike which is something I haven't done since thanksgiving. I've turned my attention to my work which I almost consider a seperate life from my bike racing world.

For the last 5 years I've done social work here in Colo. Springs. Without details

I'll just say I take care of adults with developmental limitations.

My work life has always offered me a world away from cycling that

challenges me in ways that's hard to even convey.

This balance keeps me fresh and away from any burnout in both fields.



Balancing these two jobs has pros and cons like everything but they

showcase two parts of my personality and do have a way of balancing eachother.

No comments: