The daily ramblings of a paralympic cyclist

Thursday, September 3, 2009

1- Teammates, Greta and Ali riding through Garden of the Gods


2- Air Force Academy Triathlon, I'm in the back ground warming up on a trainer. The red bike is my race bike. My co-ed relay team took 1st place. Despite the cold and fog I slotted in with the second quickest bike. Cold Cold Day!

3- 2009 Master's National Track Championships, another perk of living in Colo. Springs. I had several teammates and friends who competed. I was a spectator but I am now of age to be called a Master!


4- Training ride after trip home to the cape, I'm wearing the Idle Times Bike Shop Kit. The Cape Cod Based bike shop was where I first started racing. Peter Noble the current owner was a teammate back in my high school days.
Thanks Peter - I get comments on the kits all te time.




1 comment:

A Vet's Journal - Rebuilding & Healing said...

We are proud of you Mike, you've worked hard for this! Go for the Gold!!!!!