The daily ramblings of a paralympic cyclist

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Signing with Carmichael Training Systems

For a cyclist finding the right coach and coaching philosophy is crucial to one's success. Not only must there be open communication bust also trust in the process. I always say that Cycling is a practice in patience, it is not a sport of instant gratification. A coach allows the athlete to focus on the days effort with the belief that the grand scheme will yield results.

That is why I'm thrilled to have signed with Carmichael Training Systems for the 2009 race season. In CTS I have complete trust in the training philosophy. Chris Carmichael has developed a coaching model that incorporates years of experience racing and the latest sports science. He has been a Olympic coach as well as the long time personal coach of LANCE ARMSTRONG.
CTS and the coaching staff works within this successful system to bring out the best in top athletes as well as recreational riders. I was surprised to hear that their athletes range from cyclists and triathletes to Nascar drivers even bull riders.

With such a successful background I'll be able to rely on my coaching staff as I target a 3rd National Title and a run at the World Championships later this year in Italy.

For more info on CTS go to:
www.trainright.com

No comments: