The daily ramblings of a paralympic cyclist

Thursday, September 4, 2008

At full Strength

9.5.08

On 8.30.08 myself and the track squad came over to adjust for racing on 9.7.
Last night the second half of the team showed. This consisted of 4 handcyclist and
one road specific rider.
It was nice to be all together. With the full team there is a greater level of energy
around. At dinner we talk about the race course and how things may shake out.
Maybe the shock of being in China is wearing off and my attention is shifting more towards the racing. The travel is great but can take away from the focus of our goal - to win medals!

1 comment:

testa said...

Whats up Mike! Sorry the phone cut out the other night my phone is crap. I was trying to say good luck have fun and kick some a**! focus on setting your personal best, the rest will play out the way it is supposed to. everybody is so proud around here its awesome! Good luck I'll try and check in daily. Chris