The daily ramblings of a paralympic cyclist

Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's good to be home!

9.20.08

It truly was an experience of a lifetime. Much more so than I ever thought it would be.
But three weeks away from home no matter what your doing is a long time.
I'm happy to be back.
The flight was obviously long but the mood was upbeat. There was members of three different
US teams on board and the conversations throughout the plane was on the Games.
The Captain announced to all the passengers that us Paralympians were on board which
sparked a round of applause. It was a nice way to return home!
After saying goodbye to my teammates, Pamela and I headed home.
Tomorrow, I return to work but in a new position. The daily grind will begin again.
I'm still glad to back home.

- in the next few days I'll be posting the photographs that I was unable make public during the
event.

No comments: