The daily ramblings of a paralympic cyclist

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thank you!!


8.28.08

I have just a couple of days before I leave and I expect them to be two of the busier days I have ever experienced.
So I'd like to give thanks to those who have helped me along the way.

I would have to start with Pamela, my wife and at times training partner. Love you!
My coach Tom Murphy from Carmichael Training Systems who has worked with my for
over 4 years now. You helped me a great deal - Thanks!
My family back on Cape Cod. It's been hard leaving home to pursue my dream. Thanks for the support!!
My teammates and support staff on the Paralympic Cycling Team. It's been a blast and honor to ride with you.
The folks at Old Town Bike Shop. Thanks for ignoring my ignorance and being patient with me.

And to my Sponsors;
Spike Shooter Energy Drink. Thanks Brian! www.spikeshooter.com
Challenged Athletes Foundation. Thanks for the years of support. www.challengedathletes.org
Maxxis Tires. I love them tires! www.maxxis.com
Powerbar. www.powerbar.com
Carmichael Training Systems. Thanks Tom, Jim & Craig. www.trainiright.com

It's been a lot of work and a long haul. Without everyone listed and I'm sure many others I wouldn't be writing this or heading to China. Now it's time to go win a medal!

No comments: