The daily ramblings of a paralympic cyclist

Friday, August 29, 2008

Next Stop - Beijing!

8.29.08

In just a few hours I leave with my team to Denver - San Francisco - Beijing.
A couple of hours to CA. Then 12 hours in the air to China.

Today was again the busiest day in my life. It's been 15 hours since I woke and only now am I
starting to unwind. Earlier today I sat through meetings that went over everything from being a good Ambassador to how I can write my blog.
With regards to the blog, I was told that I cannot report any race info due to rights infringement with the main media outlet. This includes no pictures of myself and/or anything relating to the games. The idea is for us bloggers not to be reporting the the happenings before it is officially released by the press. It makes sense but does take some of the excitement of writing and hopefully reading the blogs.
What I can do is write about my experiences in competition and throughout the day. I'm thinking much of what will go on off the bike will be just as interesting.

So stay tuned and my next entry will be from across the planet.

No comments: